"The problem is I like you. I like you so much that it scares me because last time I opened myself up I got destroyed. I don’t think I can handle someone breaking me again."
They call me coffee cuz I grind so fine
They call me coffee I keep you up past 2 am
They call me coffee because I’m really bitter and most people don’t like me without changing some aspect of what I am
knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit
wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
That was deep
philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie
That was deeper.
common sense is knowing that ketchup isn’t a damn smoothie you nasty
this is so fucking sad wow.
i aspire to be one of those people who are known for always smelling good and treating people kindly
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
"How dare you make it seem like you’re the victim, how dare you make me seem like the bad person when you’re the reason I had tears streaming down my face and blood running down my arms. Your twisted mind tore me apart but I’m the one that had to apologize."
I haven’t posted a selfie in a while but I still am very cute just to keep you updated